Returns will be accepted within (30) thirty days of invoice date but are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns of custom made product may or may not be returned dependent on the product, contact Customer Service to verify, prior to returning.
Note: Customers will be responsible for shipping charges on cancelled orders.
Returning an item:
Contact Customer Service at (800)-245-2900 or email email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). An “authorized” RMA number MUST be on all packaging when returning product.
- Obtain RMA number and accompanying paperwork from Customer Service.
- Product must be packaged properly to ensure there is no damage in transit.
- RMA Authorization/Acknowledgment paperwork MUST accompany the returned product. Please enclose in a pouch or put inside of returned package.
- Return product within (30) days.
- Return product to:
560 Supreme Drive
Bensenville, IL 60106
Attn: Returns Department
If it is our responsibility for the defective or incorrect product we will send a call tag to pick up the product and/or produce a carrier label (and forward) to return product free of all charges.
The above steps and/or procedures must be followed in order for the proper credit to be applied and handled in an accurate and timely manner.
Repairing a defective product:
Dependent on the circumstance and product, Customer Service will issue a “loaner” while the “original” product is being repaired. Upon receiving the repaired product the “loaner” must be returned.
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact Customer Service at:
(800) – 245-2900
Thank you very much we truly appreciate your business!